Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Nature Quote - September 16, 2009

“Nature is an infinite sphere whose center is everywhere and whose circumference is nowhere” - Blaise Pascal

This quote reminds me of one of my mother's many wisdoms:

In discussing the photography that we both enjoy (why she doesn't sell hers, I don't know) she remarked at the infinite possibilities for shots. One subject could be shot from an infinite sphere of angles and distances, and each position could be shot infinite times because the light (and wind, and interaction with the universe) change every second of every day.

So, now I both blame her and credit her for the fact that during our recent visit to Virginia, I shot over 300 frames and am now sifting through them all to pick the very best.

Three. . .hundred. . .frames.

Thanks, Ma!

http://www.worldofcolorgallery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment